Please read these Terms carefully before using MegaFollow.
By using MegaFollow, you automatically agree to these Terms, so you should first read them carefully. If you don’t wish to accept all Terms then please don’t use our service.
- MegaFollow is not affiliated with Instagram or Facebook.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use MegaFollow at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram account is banned for any reason.
- We require your Instagram username and password to obtain required information for Instagram API. We don’t store, give away, or otherwise distribute your password to any third parties.
- The expected amount of followers, likes and comments is not guaranteed to you in any way. It all depends on the quality and coolness of your content.
- We bring attention of real users to your feed, but we can’t protect you from spam, fake, inactive followers. It’s not possible to stop them, but you can remove unwanted followers by yourself or with special services.
- We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability, action speed of the services.
- Before you make a purchase decision you are advised to try MegaFollow for free for 3 days.
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal.
- Time is counting down always, regardless if you use or not our system.
- We can refund your money for unused activity time and only on packages paid in full amount (discounted packages won’t apply for full/partial refund), also we do not offer full refunds for the time you have used.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
This document was last updated on August 28, 2016